Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Midweek Preview Nov 30

I'm still catching up so just issuing brief previews. While I thankfully avoided COVID on the enjoyable trip, I did not avoid a stomach bug caught on my return flight which made the weekend quite blurry.


DayTimePlayerClubOpponentTV
Wednesday1:00 PMHwang Ui JoBordeaux@StrasbourgBeIN Xtra
Wednesday1:00 PMLee Kang InMallorcaSegoviana (Cup)ESPN+
Wednesday1:00 PMSuk Hyun JunTroyesLorientBeIN Play
Wednesday2:30 PMHwang Hee ChanWolverhamptonBurnleyPeacock
Thursday2:30 PMSon Heung MinTottenhamBrentfordPeacock



Hwang Ui Jo-- Came back to action but I don't think he's 100% so likely on the bench.


Lee Kang In-- Maybe a rest in the cup but a hunch they may be looking to build some positive momentum so I think a strong chance he could start.


Suk Hyun Jun-- Been a regular sub despite lack of goals so don't see a change yet.


Hwang Hee Chan-- Likely to start.


Son Heung Min-- Should start especially after snow postponement on the weekend.