Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Weekend Preview Jan 13th

I'm not sure if that FS2 listing is correct... the FS site shows weird things but its on my TV for now though I am posting a bit earlier than normal. Looks like whoever is scheduling futsal for my kids doesn't want me to watch Saturday matches but will do my best. Fingers crossed.



DayTimePlayerClubOpponentTV
Saturday9:30 AMJi Dong WonAugsburgHamburgFox Sports 2
Saturday9:30 AMKoo Ja CheolAugsburgHamburgFox Sports 2
Saturday10:00 AMLee Chung YongCrystal PalaceBurnleyNBC Gold
Saturday10:00 AMKi Sung YuengSwansea@NewcastleNBC Gold
Saturday12:30 PMSon Heung MinTottenhamEvertonNBC
Saturday2:00 PMKwon Chang HoonDijonMetzBeIn Play
Saturday2:00 PMSuk Hyun JunTroyesBordeauxNone
Winter Breakn/aLee Seung WooHellas Verona



Ji Dong Won -- Finnbogason is hurt but unfortunately, Ji sounds like he's working through some knee issues. Not sure if same one that keeps flaring up at the start of each half season but a great opportunity seems to be slipping away. It sounds like that he can at least be on the bench so I expect that.


Koo Ja Cheol -- Baum was very complimentary of Koo but did mention he's trying to figure out how to get him more involved in the attack. I'd expect Koo to start but I have no idea what role we might see Koo in given Gregoritsch's form.


Lee Chung Yong -- I guess he'll be on the bench and maybe even be closer to playing as a sub but nothing more than that.


Ki Sung Yueng -- Ki declared himself fit and returned to full training this week. With a new manager, it's never clear exactly how Ki will be used but he should be in the side and maybe will start too.


Son Heung Min -- Now that Son is rested, I expect Son to start. Hopefully the balance of rest and sharpness was found.


Kwon Chang Hoon -- He looked ok in training video so I expect him to start league match.


Suk Hyun Jun -- I figure his suspension is over so he should start.